Three New Fitness Machines Added to Kutz Fitness Center

We recently added three cardio fitness machines that were funded by the family of Dr. David Lane. Hyperlinks that will lead you to details for the treadmill, elliptical trainer and upright cycle are listed below.
  1.        Matrix T3X Treadmill
  2.        Matrix E3X Elliptical Trainer
  3.        Matrix U3X Upright Cycle
 
“Herr Lane” guided many Kiski Boys to improvement in the classroom and in athletics over his four decades at our School.  Upon accepting his Hall of Fame award on his behalf last fall, his cousin, Maryfran Doiron, mentioned that he would gleefully and frequently call her to let her know of every win or personal best accomplished by one of his athletes. This gift, made in his memory, will aid our current Boys along their own difficult paths toward personal improvement.
 
Maryfran, and her husband Bob, asked that we mount their copy of Dr. Lane’s Hall of Fame plaque near the equipment. We added one of our favorite photos of Coach Lane, along with a brass plate that reads: “The cardio equipment in this space was donated by the family of beloved teacher and coach, Dr. David Lane.” I have attached photos of that array.
The “miles” will accrue quickly on our new fitness machines. All of our Boys have a desire to stay fit and the cardio space can get crowded. That’s a great problem to have, and we appreciate the solution provided by the Doirons in memory of Dr. Lane. Their gift will further amplify the ability of the Kutz Fitness Center to serve as an incubator for Kiski athletic growth.
Back
1888 Brett Lane, Saltsburg, PA 15681   |   (877) 547-5448
Established in 1888, The Kiski School is one of the oldest, private, all-boys, college preparatory boarding schools in Pennsylvania and the United States.  Home to 200 boys, Kiski offers an academically rigorous curriculum that includes AP and Honors courses, 12 varsity sports, and a community that allows boys to thrive through project-based learning and self-discovery.
Kiski's beautiful, 350-acre campus is located in Saltsburg, Pennsylvania, 30 miles east of Pittsburgh, PA.