We are committed to making Kiski as affordable as possible by providing funding for families with demonstrated financial need.
In order to make the most equitable use of our resources, we require all families who are requesting tuition assistance to complete an application for tuition assistance using the link above. After your application and related documents have been submitted through the Clarity Application, the Tuition Assistance Committee will review your materials and determine an appropriate level of support. Shortly thereafter, one of our admission counselors will contact you directly to review your application and discuss our proposed tuition assistance package.
Kiski’s tuition assistance application form is straightforward and should take no more than 15-20 minutes to complete. We recommend that you gather the following information before you begin:
- Income & tax information: your Form 1040 tax return from the prior-prior year (i.e. 2 years ago); W-2 and 1099 (if applicable) tax statement(s).
- Interest & dividend information: 1099-INT and/or 1099-DIV statements, if applicable
- Total alimony and/or child support you receive annually
- Mortgage statements for your home(s)
- Lease or finance statements showing vehicle payments
- Expenses for health insurance premiums and/or non-reimbursed medical costs
- Bank, investment, and/or mutual fund account statements
Please be assured that your tuition assistance application and all submitted materials will be held in strict confidence. If a student does not enroll or when his enrollment at Kiski concludes, all electronic documents will be deleted and paper copies will be destroyed as required by law and NAIS best practices.
If you have questions or need help filling out the application, please do not hesitate to contact our Admission Office at 724-639-8035.